When to visit a Urologist?
Knowing when to go to a doctor is very important as it helps in early detection of a problem and stops it from deteriorating any further. And knowing when to visit a urologist Brooklyn New York is even more important because the diseases that they handle can be very irritating and create a hassle in day to day life.
Who are urologists?
Urologists are doctors who diagnose, treat, help in managing, and monitor disorders of the urinary tract and external genital organs.
When to visit a urologist?
- If you are getting blood in your urine, you must take it alarmingly and visit a urologist as soon as possible because this could be a result of hematuria which if left untreated, can result in serious urinary tract infections and other issues.
- If you are facing male fertility issues, it not just affects your partner’s chances of conceiving but also can be a sign of testicular cancer and thus it should not be ignored.
- If you have pain every time you urinate, you should not brush it off as normal as it can either be because of urinary tract infection or some blockage like kidney stones. So, to get it diagnosed as well as treated you must visit a urologist.
- If you are facing erectile dysfunction, do not hesitate to consult your urologist because they can help you in fixing the issue which can be a result of a number of reasons like hormonal reasons, stress, low libido, etc. In a relationship, sexual activity plays an important role and it makes it crucial to get this condition treated.
- If you have pain in your testicles or notice an abnormal lump, it can be a reason for concern. It can cause testicular cancer and needs the doctor’s attention.
- If you are having difficulty in urinating normally, or the process creates discomfort, it could be happening because of an enlarged prostate and a urologist will be able to treat it through medication which helps in shrinking the prostate and thus relieving the bladder.
- Urinary inconsistencies are embarrassing and a urologist can help you in treating and maintaining different types of urinary inconsistency.
- If you have severe pain in your lower stomach, back, testicles, or groin region it can be a sign of kidney stones which can cause lasting damage if ignored.